Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rainbow Flavored Ice Clown Brains

Their true identity covered up by pounds of white make-up. Insanely bright red lipstick drawn in wide smiling arch… and that laugh…. {quiver} that laugh sends pin needle spine tickling goose bumps across my arms and down my legs.

Clowns disguise their evil with crazy colored outfits and mad scientist hair and while the majority of children and adults are not fooled by their malevolence they continue to prey on people through traveling circuses.


Zombies are scary, they look scary, and the walk scary and they tell you honestly they are here to eat your brains! But clowns, oh no, first of all they put on enough stage make-up that couldn’t be penetrated by a tattoo laser removal machine, that's already creepy right there. But then they start acting all nice and goofy, and I don't know if you noticed but all clowns are shifty, looking this way and than the opposite as if they are on the look out for someone, something but what?

With years of self-torment and hermit tendencies they crawl out of dark places in search of innocence and say things like “How would you like a balloon animal?”

What other demented creature would come up with such an idea as a balloon animal? A rainbow latex thing filled with helium that not only turns a normal voice into a howling banshee but has the potential of exploding in your face… to which they laugh upon the explosion. Evil I tell you, Evil!

Dubya Bush is no better with his lack of intelligence due to what we can only assume is brain damage as a child with ludicrous methods of professionalism. We as a majority have dropped our guard when approached by disguised silliness. But they are becoming bolder and it is only a matter of time before their true evil nature is discovered by even the most naïve adult.

Proof of their boldness has never been so blatant as the rainbow clown colored snow cone brains bowls sold at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus shows. Clowns have stepped up their wickedness in selling colored and flavored ice inside a clown’s head that resembles a brain. Have the zombies and clowns teamed up in an effort to enslave us all?

I saw Poltergeist, 'IT", Chucky and that Italian film with the circus performer killer who hacks up his wife in front of his son who becomes a clown! Clowns are bad things. After I saw Poltergeist, I ripped the stuffing out of a clown doll someone had given me. What demented relative gave me that thing? No matter I killed the clown and got rid of it. Clowns are Evil, and there's no way you can tell me otherwise.

I have no clue what their purpose is, I have a feeling they may have teamed up with the zombies with their new plot of rainbow flavored ice clown brains. Do they simply feed on fear? I don’t know but I figure, they must be damned souls roaming the earth as a punishment to crashing a party in Hell.





Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home