Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Do I qualify for PFlag?

PFlag meeting
{standing up}

Hello,

"My name is XXXXX and my dog is gay. "



I was a littler suspicious of the fact when she started taking knives off the kitchen counter and would place them in various places in the living room. I think that was before she came to terms with the fact that she was different. She rebuffs the sexual attention from male dogs but has no problems playing just as rough and tough as the male dogs. However, I believe my suspicions intensified when I saw her trying to keenly hug other female dogs. But… as any loving dog owner does… I tried to tell myself that this was just a phase, an experimental period in her young and care free days.

However, this last Saturday she finally came out of the Dog House Closet… At the dog park she openly in the view for all to witness announced her liberation as a Lesbian dog by engaging in the affectionate act with anther female dog. Not once but to ensure all knew her declaration of self acceptance she happily participated in the (attempted) act of ‘partnering’ multiple times.

So, I saw here and now, I am proud of my gay dog. Now, where’s the coffee, the yummy cookies and the cool little clothes pens and hey, can join next year’s PFlag’s gay Pride Parade float?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home