Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, December 08, 2006

"You're outer-galactic!"
- Judy Jetson










My closet is packed with nothing! What am I going to wear for that flight into the final frontier?

I don’t meant o stereo type women especially since I am one, but I am one of those women who will go into her closet for a special not of the norm kind of event and see that I have nothing interesting to wear.

Wore that last Saturday

Wore that for Thanksgiving

Wore that for XXX’s party

Wore that for the summer picnic

Don’t like that

Not right for this

DAMN! Nothing to wear!

Don’t you just hate it when a guy says “What’s wrong with this?” and he pulls out some outfit you wouldn’t wear to a food fight let alone some cool outer galactic Hot Spot.

So if you have already passed the medical test and booked your seat on the spaceship than you may think your done… but no… What are you going to wear? It may be all good and fine and dandy for your boi to jeans and his favorite Battlestar Galaxy t shirt but us femmes want a bit more style when we arrive on Saturn.


Read the entire article





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home