Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Google the phrase "(Your name) looks like"

My result was pretty funny s I thought I would pass this on to Bloggers

Google the phrase "(Your name) looks like" and find the best one from the first page of results. Don't forget to put it in quotes, otherwise it won't work. Add yours to the bottom of the list and repost it.


"Jason looks like total crap." -- thanks google, thanks.
"PJ looks like he'd be down to whoop some ass anytime"-- i think that google is scared of me.
"Katie looks like recycled cat food" Ouch
"Lisa looks like a goddess in her newly finished Goddess yarns poncho"
"Trevor looks like Chef from South Park."-HA!
Liz looks like a rockstar with slurpees" WOO HOO!
"Ben looks like a grotesque gnome or troll and displays an equally ugly personality" Ok slightly harsh, and not as good as the top one
"Jeremy looks like the number one right-hand man to the Dark Lord"
"Justin looks like the Unibomber" - Oh crap, they found me!??!
"Saint Looks Like Pamplona, Sound an Alarm - New York Times"


Alivia Looks Like - what Waterboarding looks like” – ummm ok, I know I’m a water enthusiast, but calling me a waterboard? The funny thing is that it has NOTHING to do with the sport in the ocean. It's interrogation practice of waterboarding. LMAO!!!! Somehow thats fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home