Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Gonorrhoea - The gift for the person who has everything

GIANTmicrobes has taken microscope images of viruses and turned them into larger than life -- soft cuddely toys.


"Scum"
- The perfect parting gift when you break up with that miserable someone.





Included in the cuddly collection are dust mites, bedbugs, lice, sore throats (streptococcus), ear ache (S. pneumoniae) stomach ache (shigella), stomach ulcer, athlete's foot, bad breath (gingivalis), acne, rabies, black death and mad cow disease. They even have H.I.V. and Hepatitis! Each cuddle lovable disease is accompanied by an image o
f the real microbe it represents, as well as information about the microbe.

Ohhhh I want an Ucler!



I think I'll give one of my friends Chlamydia!
http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/files/images/productdetails/chlamydia.jpg

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home