Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006




Famous Last Words

(not confirmed)

Don't worry...it's not loaded...
Terry Kath, rock musician in the band Chicago Transit Authority as he put the gun he was cleaning to his head and pulled the trigger.

Die, my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do!
Groucho Marx

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring.
Richard Feynman

Dammit... Don't you dare ask God to help me.
Joan Crawford. This comment was directed towards her housekeeper who began to pray aloud.

Thank God. I'm tired of being the funniest person in the room.
Del Close, improvisor, teacher and comedian, died 1999

Now why did I do that?
General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813.

No! I didn't come here to make a speech. I came here to die.
Crawford Goldsby, aka Cherokee Bill, when asked if he had anything to say before he was hanged.

I'm tired of fighting.
Harry Houdini

LSD, 100 kilograms I.M.
Aldous Huxley To his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.

I'm bored with it all.
Winston Churchill, before slipping into a coma and dying nine days later.

They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.
General John Sedgwick, Union Commander in the U.S. Civil War, who was hit by sniper fire a few minutes after saying it

My favorite

My wallpaper and I are fighting a duel to the death. One or the other of us has to go.
Oscar Wilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home