Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, January 26, 2007

I

You




Silly Valentines Theme Quiz





1. Do you like anyone?: I haven’t met Anyone, so I couldn’t say. Is he or she cute?

2. Do they know it?: See first question.

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU. . .

4. Had someone buy you something? A friend bought me dinner and drinks as a thank you for something I did.

5. Bought something?: Of course, we all buy something every month.

6. Gotten sick?: Horrible!

7. Been hugged?: Yes

8. Felt stupid?: January is always very frustrating and a bit melancholy.

9. Talked to an ex?: Nope.

10. Missed someone: Yes

11. Failed a test?: No

12. Ate cereal?: Yes

13. Danced crazy?: I wish

14. Gotten your hair cut?: I really need to.

15. Cried?: Yes

HAVE YOU EVER. . .

23. Said "I Love you" and meant it?: Yes

26. Waited all night for a phone call that never came?: Yes

27. Snuck out?: Why do I answer these surveys written by kids? O

28. Sat and looked at the stars?: Yes

29. Do you swear?: Yes

30. Do you ever spit?: Yes

31. You cook your own food? Sometimes.

32. You do your own chores?: Of course…. Why is there a cute boi or gurl offering?

33. You like beef jerky? Once in a while

34. You like pepsi or coke? Don’t drink soda

35. You're happy with your hair?: As much as I can.

36. You own a dog? Yes

37. You spend your money wisely? Sometimes

38. Do you like to swim? I love it!

39. Get bored when you call a friend? No, I sometimes call a friend when I’m bored.

DO YOU PREFER

41. flowers or angels?: Flowers

42. gray or black?: Black

43. Color or black and white photos?: Both

44. lust or love? Love isn’t in the stars for me, so I guess I’ll say lust.

45. sunrise or sunset?: Sunset

46. M&Ms or Skittles?: Both

NON VALENTINES DAY Q`S

1. Are you in a relationship?: Nope

2. If so, who with?

3. Sign? Libra

4. Do you believe in love at first sight? For other people

5. What about true love: For other people

6. Would you kiss on the first date? My daddy said boys are icky and my mommy says only if dinner was really good. ;)


7. Do you look for hook ups? Awe man, if someone can hook me up with free cable for a high definition 40 inch television, I’m so there!

8. Do you enjoy receiving flowers? Yes


9. Do you enjoy gifts from your girl/guy? If the gift is well thought out and picked specifically for me, than yes. Or, when someone thought of me because they received something they can not use, it’s a nice gesture.

VALENTINES QUESTIONS

1. You have a valentine event planned out to have? Not really

2. Do you like having a valentine? No, because the last couple of little boys I’ve dated in the past had no idea what to do, how to do it or even that they should do something. I’m devoted to being my own love interest.

3. Does someone like you currently? Friends: I hope so

Romantic: No clue, if they don’t have the courage to let me know, than I’m not interested. I know, that is so old fashioned and not very feminist like, but I’m not perfect… If I was, I would be traveling the world and waking up late.


4. Are you even worried about the upcoming holiday? No

5. What’s the best gift to receive on the day? Which day? Valentines? Why does a significant need one day a year to say they care? Let them know any day of the year and it will be more . remarkable.

6. Is a little kiss (peck on cheek) during school on vday sweet?:
KIDS!!

7. Why is this an important holiday to couples? It should be an everyday thing for couples, not just one day a year...

The history of Valentines by The History Channel

8. Have you ever gotten something from someone on the day?: I’m sure I’ve received some small insignificant token, but if I can’t remember it, it wasn’t worth remembering in the first place.

Parasite Pals Valentines

10 different 3" to 5" Valentines you can give a Tickles Tapeworm Valentine to the cafeteria lady or a Dig Dig Head Louse Valentine to your barber.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home