Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Everything you’ll ever need to know about me

Whenever I start to feel sad or whenever society’s bullshit starts to weigh heavily upon me I read Heartless Bitches International quotes. The quotes reminds me of who I am and who I like being. Here are a few of my favorites this time… including my own.

Heartless Bitches International

Member Quotes

SierraNightTide - "Who said you get any say in what I think, say or do? Fuck off and go play with your LEGOs"

What (X) boyfriend said when I told him I was now officially a Bitch: "Mother will be so proud." Is your middle name Norman?

Robin - "I am beautiful, not for my normalness, but for my quirks and oddities."

Ylva - "I will not sell my soul to love."

Stephanie - "I don't care who you are. If you're just looking to get your dick wet then you're fucking with the wrong broad."


Lynn - "If you want my respect, earn it. If you can't earn it, find someone else who will put up with your bullshit."


Ellie - "I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me. I've become quite comfortable with the fact that I'm a "bad" person. I enjoy it, in fact."

Ana - "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers."

Gabriela - "Forget about your inner goddess, find your inner Bitch and you'll have more fun."

Monika - "I'm not talking too fast, you're listening too slow."

Alyse - "My Superhero alter-ego is Blunt Girl - I wear great spandex, and carry a clue-by-4 in my hand to smite the clueless and ignorant."

Alice-lisle - "The majority of my age group is concerned with what they look like, so, their opinions of me, though interesting, are completely irrelevant."


Cecile - "I refuse to conform to societal standards of what a "woman's place" should be, and if that makes me a Bitch, so be it."

Leslie - "Doing make-up, nails, hair, etc. cuts into my reading time. So I do the whole routine once or twice a year. Period."

Lori - "Suck my ovaries. My halo is made of barbed wire."


Kimberlini - "I am open, honest and direct. Too independent and confident for some but always interesting and feisty!"

Kirsty - "Eve bit first because Adam didn't have the balls."

Ginger - "Bite me, and I'll only bite you harder."

Louisa - "You are not a face-hugger and this is not an Alien movie; you will not get to stick things down my throat if you just cling to me hard enough."

Libby - "If knowledge is power, prepare to be electrocuted."


Jan - "I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I am not."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home