Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Men Jealous of Women’s Love For They’re Clothing

"I love you truly. Never leave me. My Minnesota long winter days would never be the same. I would truly freeze and die without you my love," wrote Susan Gustafson from Forest Lake, Minnesota.

The laundry detergent All is sponsoring a new contest where contestants confess they’re love for they’re favorite article of clothing.

“There’s no better shirt than the one my 6 year old son bought me with his own money. It is pink with butterflies because he knows I love butterflies. I will cherish it forever.” All Contestant.

As a new survey shows most women would opt for a new wardrobe over sex, women are coming forward in an online contest to confess their undying love for their best jeans, flannel pajamas or cashmere sweaters.

The contest was launched after a survey commissioned by 'all' found given the choice between sex and a new wardrobe, women go for the clothes.

However, the survey sparked a rash of blogging with some men hopping mad -- and others wondering where they were going wrong.

"This has to be a very sad indictment of American men," wrote blogger R.J.Adams, a British writer living in America.

Another blogger, Wayne, exclaimed: "And women wonder why their husbands are unfaithful!”

Why? Because at least our sweaters, jeans and dresses knows how to keep themselves zipped up? Maybe it’s time you boys start reading something other than Maxim Magazine.

Anther blogger wrote

"Seriously, if you ladies want to keep your man at home, just love him and make his childlike self feel important and he'll follow you like a puppy waiting for a bone. We are pretty easy.”

If he needs to be treated like a child, he needs to go back to mommy, not my place!

I love my clothing because contest


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home