Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Learning Politics


Son: Dad, I have to a special report for school, can I ask you a question?

Dad: Sure son, what is the question?

Son: What is pol a tics?

Dad: Well, let's take our home for example...I am a wage earner, so let's call me the Management. You're mother is the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We take care of your needs, so let's call you the People. We'll call the maid the Working Class. Your baby brother we'll call the Future. Do you understand?

Son: I'm not really sure Dad, I'll have to think about it.

That night the son is awakened by his baby brother's crying, so he went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the son went to his parent's room and found his mother sound asleep. He then went to the maid's room, where peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheard by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The Next Morning:

Son: Dad, I think I understand Politics.

Dad: That's great, explain it to me in your own words.

Son: Well, Dad, while the Management is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, The people are being completely ignored, and the Future is full of shit.

Finally Something Useful To Do With Dubya Bush Speeches

These boots were made for walking
Help support me in the Walk America event.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home