Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stumble Upon Time Waster

I found this through a series of link searching and reading as I do every single day of my Monday through Friday life. There are days I just can’t think of a creative thing to write about or even research so I use time wasters to clear my head. Similar to people using coffee to clear the senses when smelling perfumes.

Here’s the deal.


Firefox has an application called Stumble Upon that allows users to randomly surf the web in different topics based on your preferences. On each website the user can then rate the website based on a thumbs up/thumbs down vote rating. Queen of Darkness blog is where I got the idea to do the same. She has reviewed more than 1,300 web sites and has commented on all or most of them. It sounds like a fun time waster so I figured I would follow her lead and do the same or at least the similar. What has she learned so far?


Things I Hate on the Internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home