Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Fun With Coffee






It's amazing what you can do with homemade coffee or just a cup of coffee, cream and chocolate syrup.






2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup cold coffee (or Kahlua)
3 cups hot coffee
1/4 cup sugar (or uo to 3/4 c according to desired sweetness)
Serve with sweetened whipped cream.






Behind every successful woman...is a substantial amount of coffee. - Stephanie Piro





Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister. ~ Bob Irwin

He was my cream, and I was his coffee -
And when you poured us together, it was something.

~Josephine Baker


Caffeine is on the International Olympic Committee list of prohibited substances. Athletes who test positive for more than 12 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of urine may be banned from the Olympic Games. This level may be reached after drinking about 5 cups of coffee.

 You know what separates humans from
animals? Coffee!!!
~Author Unknown

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.
~T.S. Eliot






Coffee leads men to trifle away their time, scald their chops, and
spend their money, all for a little base, black, thick, nasty, bitter,
stinking nauseous puddle water.
~The Women's Petition Against Coffee, 1674


My blood type is Folgers. ~Author Unknown

COFFEE.SYS Not Found: User startup disabled. ~Author Unknown




Given enough coffee, I could rule the world.
~Author Unknown


I think if I were a woman I'd wear coffee as
a perfume.
~John Van Druten




Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich. ~ (Female) Author Unknown



Culinary Arts Career Opportunities

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home