Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, May 04, 2007


Dam It!


A beaver creates a dam to protect themselves from predators as well as storage enough food for the winter season. The Dam Tower does essentially both in a technological kind of way.



Don’t know what you’re looking at? It took me a few seconds to wrap my mind around the fact that someone actually took the time to wrap they’re their high-spec computer inside a beaver.

Beaver took three months to build and I believe we have entered a whole new realm of technology and nature fusion. Just like the Mouse mouse, the Los Angeles artist Kasey McMahon (first to combine taxidermy and IT together) used an actual beaver and sculptured the critter to her specifications.

I’m pretty open minded, but I can’t help but picture the scene of a boyfriend walking in on his girlfriend and cheerfully asks



Boyfriend: “Honey what are you doing?”

Female Nerd: “I just bought this already stuffed beaver and I’m using the electric kitchen knife your mom gave me for Christmas to cut away the foam stuffed inside, than reinforced it with fiberglass. It’s going to be really cool, I’m going to put my computer tower inside it and call it ‘Compubeaver’.

Next day by text message

Boyfriend: I think we should see other people

How to make your own Beaver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home