Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Sticky Keys - Waffleware

Because breakfast just isn't nerdy, I present to you the Keyboard Waffle Iron.

Some of the best blog comments I found online:

  • I'm afraid I can only eat 3 WPM
  • Do you get a poached egg mouse on the side?
  • Leggo my Commodore
  • CTRL-ALT-DELicious
  • MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK! BREAKFAST HAS BEEN RUINED!
  • Ugh these Waffles are terrible -ALT F4-
  • For those seeking the "key" to a good breakfast
  • Please eat ANY key to continue
  • A part of this balanced workstation.

Chris Dimino a strange but cool artist is the designer behind waffle iron maker. Which means don't expect this to be sold at Target any time soon. Chris Dimino is one of those (since there is no artist picture I have no idea) guys / or gals that takes ordinary tasks and turns them into bizarre but cool objects of geeky lust.

The keyboard waffle iron is one of the latest idea s/he cooked up along with his keyboard vacuum and a table hockey game made entirely out of typewriter parts.

So here is the moment you have been waiting for. It’s OK to spill syrup on your keyboard! I would have said coffee but coffee and waffles? Hmmm coffee waffles – yo McDonalds have I got an idea for you!


Coming soon from ThinkGeek...caffeinated maple syrup! (J/K)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home