Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Lego my LEGO bricks


Nathan Sawaya was a full-time attorney who switched to being a full time LEGO artist. Hold your lawyer / toy jokes until later...

I use to love playing with Legos as a kid and even thought I was pretty good. But after looking at the pics on his site all I can say is, "WOW!" And I thought the little spaceships and boats I made were pretty good. Yea.... hiding those pictures.

A childhood obsession is now his life's calling.

He took a Lego leap of faith leaving a six-figure job as a corporate lawyer and started building his professional Lego artist career with a13-dollars an hour job at Lego Land to make – of course Lego sculptures. He is now one of the premiere Lego artists in the world earning thousands of dollars for his original works of art.

Check out his life-size Han Solo in Carbonite on his website, Star Wars geek will be able to catch a dozen flies when you see the pictures.

No Limits! Brit will skateboard across five European countries

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home