Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Are you addicted to the internet?


Just because I spend 8 hours a day online does not mean I am an addict. Just because half my purchases are online doesn’t mean I’m an addict… and just for the record just because most of my acquaintances are online and I talk to my friends more online than offline does not mean I’m addict. It’s just well…. OK I suppose that spending 8 + hours per day on the internet is a dead giveaway. However, the good news is that I rate a 38 on the addiction scale. According to the Internet Addiction Recovery organization They rate me as following.

20 - 49 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

HA! In your face, I’m average! Wait… I’m average? Average as in boring? Ah damn! So not only am I average offline, I’m also average online? THAT SUCKS!

Read More


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home