Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Good Reasons To Buy & Other Uses For Bluetooth Headsets


So finally broke down and bought a Bluetooth last night…. Dani Monster promised me that new Bluetooth technology prevented alien technology from burrowing into my brain. After the purchase she told me I could name it and talk to my Bluetooth. However, even my Bluetooth thinks I’m too much a nerd and refuses to be seen with me, it hides behind my hair.

I haven’t worn the thing since it rejected me socially, but I plan on wearing it anyways. I came up with some better reasons to wear the Bluetooth since it doesn’t make me look cool.

10)

Bluetooth headsets make great accessories for Cyber Punk Costumes.

9)

Bluetooth devices can communicate with nearby devices. See a hottie with a Bluetooth? Search and converse - what’s sexier than being beamed?

8)

The Bluetooth is one of the first steps towards assimilation into a Borg like collective and the perfect way to meet your soul mechanical mate.

7)

Unlike your significant other, the battery life for a Bluetooth stays charged and ready go for hours on end. You can cyber away with as many people as it takes. Now the toy companies need to catch up with Bluetooth technology and vibrating connectivity.

6)

Great way to end a date. Pretend your getting a call, step away for privacy (to build the illusion) and than say when you return there was an emergency, you gotta go.

5)

If you’re a want to be the next Perez Hilton, you can talk excessively loud about how you photographed Paris Hilton frenching Lindsay Lohan and you have all the pictures uploaded at www attention whore . com

4)

Pretend your crazy (unless you really are) and talk to the mother ship or the Borg Queen. But be careful with the Star Trek reference. You may find a nerd following you around like an android puppy.

3)

With the Bluetooth earpiece in place, this gives you the possibility of talking to someone on your cell phone, while putting on lipstick and steering the car through traffic all at the same time. OMG

2)

Guys: Cyrano de Bergerac – Are you horribly inept when talking to women? Wear a Bluetooth and serenade milady with words spoken from someone a bit more articulate than you.

1)

If some guy (or female) is hitting on you and you’re not interested, you can put your hand to your ear and say sorry, I’m on a call. Than stroll away as if you forgot they were there.

These boots were made for walking

Help support me in the Walk America event.

Unusual New Technology

Career Opportunities

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home