Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love me!
  • I am important
  • I’m gorgeous
  • I’m clean!
  • I’m naked and I’m happy

Did your parents forget to give you that healthy scoop of self-esteem? Did the hundreds of therapy sessions fail to answer why you blame your mother for having her thighs? Fear not, the ‘I Love Me Shower Curtain’ has arrived to remind us all that we are naked and happy and gorgeous and cute and clean!

Need a chaser for your Prozac? Covered in positive affirmations, the colorful curtain is a great appetizer to your daily dose of Prozac.

Your showering mantra begins with the ‘I Love Me Shower Curtain.’

Available at Wrapables for $28.95 with matching ‘I Love Me Mirror’ for $19.99 (on sale)


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home