Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Create Your Own Simpson’s Avatar

In promotion of the Simpson movie, the website is a designed to look like a busy metropolitan city. One of the nifty features is the ability to create your own Simpson’s avatar – which you can than tour Springfield with.

I tried to go many of Springfield's attraction, but sadly many parts of Springfield are Coming Soon. Moe’s Tavern was open though - doesn't that figure. I tried my hand at the Love Tester and was told I'm Hubba Hubba, must be the purple hair.

However be warned, Moe's tavern does post the occasional notice such as mine which said I was Wanted for having a fake ID... unfortunately your character doesn't really talk to the Simpson charters so I wasn't able to put to the test the act of getting a beer with my supposed fake ID.

The unfinished website is cute for a minute waster as they have games and a gallery but they really should have completed the website before going Live.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home