Online Humor

The crazy musings of what I think is funny!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

James Blunt Sold His Sister on eBay

The "You're Beautiful" singer said he did indeed sell his sister on eBay… but it was for a good cause.

"I came back to the flat where my sister was staying and she was crying because she couldn't get to a funeral in Ireland. The planes were on strike, the ferry was out of season, and there were no trains."

So he came up with an innovative solution to the problem. "I ended up whacking it on eBay: 'Damsel in distress seeks knight in shining armor! Desperate to get to a funeral in southern Ireland, please help!' The bids flooded in and the guy who won had a helicopter."


A little more than three years later the fairy tale has a happily ever after ending. Blunt says. "That was three years ago. This summer they're getting married. That was the stupidest thing I've ever sold on eBay – my sister."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home